One way you can support The Resistance is to make a contribution.
We are thrilled to have converted The Resistance to a nonprofit.
Your donations, and book purchases, help us cover startup costs for the website and bricks and mortar shop - and all the amazing programming we have planned!
You can check our government docs at: https://www.ag.state.mi.us/Charitab.../frmSearchResults.aspx
Your donation may be tax deductible (depending on your taxes - we don’t know your money, honey), through the fiscal sponsorship generously offered to us by Michigan Pride (Tax Exempt Number 38-3173889) while we await our own tax exempt status from the IRS.
Use this link to give a financial donation now or use the form below to add a contribution to your purchase. Mark your donation for The Resistance! We ask for your name and address and phone number so we can send you a receipt.
To donate requested goods and supplies to The Resistance bookstore, please drop off items at the bookstore during regular business hours.
At this time, the work we do would benefit from donations of:
- YOUR EXCELLENT CONDITION BOOKS!
- Your social movement flyers/posters for display to document our community's role in making change!
- Art Supplies: cardstock, paint (kid-friendly, other), smocks, paint brushes, drawing paper, crayons, yarn, string, colored paper, scissors, modge podge, etc.
- Laminating Machine w/ supplies
- Button Maker w/supplies
- Small multi-speaker Bluetooth audio system
- Microphone and amp/speaker set.
- Plants that could also provide privacy hanging in windows
- Silverware set
- A NOT Gigantic Podium (we are small but mighty)
- Good condition stackable or folding chairs set for several
- Cash money, to be really real (we have books to buy...and lighting, and, and...so much connecting and building to do!)
Please let us know via email@example.com if you can provide any of the above and we will arrange a pick-up and receipt!
Thank you all for the love, support and regular reminders of Lansing's ability to organize around progress and working to be our best selves.